Do you always find yourself longing for your hair to fully grow longer and healthier?
Don’t you just find it so frustrating to wait for your hair to grow but only to feel like it has totally stopped growing?
Well, this is always true since we get to be exposed to harsh treatments, hair formulas and several other problems that often lead to hair to slow down growth or even begin to thin out.
But I have some good news for you! You can now stop getting frustrated as I will be sharing with you the natural way to grow your crowning glory the way you want it to be.
How are we going to do this? Simple answer: Wild Growth Hair Oil!
In this article, we are going to take a closer look at this miracle, and we will try to uncover the truth! Are you ready? Then please keep on reading below.
Wild Hair Growth Oil: What Exactly It Is?
This hair oil is one of the many products of Wild Growth, a hair care company which has already been around since 1985. For more than 30 years of doing the business, they have been committed to producing products that are only made from safe, natural ingredients that we commonly know and are all proven to be effective; no wonder why the company has been gaining faithful followers ever since.
They created Wild Growth Hair Oil, a hair treatment that can help anyone grow their hair as quickly as possible. All you will ever need is a little drop of this oil, and you will get the long, healthy hair you always desire or allow hair to grow in the thinning areas of your scalp.
What I like about this oil is that its benefits are not limited to growing hair, it can also help you detangle, manage, condition and add shine to your hair. Since it is an all-natural conditioner, it can give your scalp deep nutrition and at the same time provide stimulation to your follicles. Plus you can use it no matter what your hair type is.
Does This Hair Oil Product Really Work?
I know you are wondering by now if what the product claims are really true! Does this hair oil really work?
Well, it is quite surprising that there are so many happy customers confirming that they have noticed their hair has grown longer or has become thicker after using it for only a month. There are just a small number of people who find the product to be useless. Even those users who claim they don’t see any rapid hair growth are still reporting excellent conditioning. Furthermore, this product is priced very inexpensively so it would not be difficult for anyone to give it a try.
Another way to make sure that these product works is to take a closer look at its ingredients. We have to make sure that it has the right ingredients to stimulate hair growth.
Check out below the list of ingredients used in this product:
1. Olive oil. Not only is Olive Oil moisturizing enough, but it also has inflammation-fighting content that can help your scalp moderate inflammation, encourage anagen hair growth and has been proven to be more efficient compared to minoxidil, a medication used to treat hair loss.
2. Jojoba Oil. What makes Jojoba Oil very useful in encouraging hair growth as well as new hair follicles is that it has a very similar structure of sebum. Sebum is the oil that is being produced by our sebaceous glands.
3. Coconut Oil. Coconut oil has a very unique structure since it can penetrate the hair shaft better than any oil like sunflower oil and mineral oil. It can also provide your hair the much-needed moisture as well has stopped the protein loss on your hair strands.
4. Vitamin D. If your body lacks some Vitamin D, the chemical process involved in hair growth will be severely disrupted and will even result to break down and loss of your existing hair.
5. Iron. This element found in our body plays a significant role in our circulatory system. If you have iron deficiencies, you should take it seriously since it leads to health problems which include thinning out of hair and balding.
6. Magnesium. Most of the effective treatment for hair loss focus on balancing the chemical imbalances within the bloodstream and scalp. Magnesium is not an exception. It balances your bloodstream’s levels of calcium as well as the levels of calcification that can found contained by the hair follicles.
7. Calcium. Even though magnesium works on balancing the overabundance of your body’s calcium, that does not mean you no longer need calcium supplementation. As a matter of fact, it is important to have to get the sufficient daily intake of calcium which can only be sourced from food; lack of calcium can be very harmful since it will weaken your bones and increase your risk of kidney stones.
8. Choline. This vitamin is not only important in keeping your liver, muscles, brain, and nerves healthy, and it also contains moisturizing properties which can benefit your hair growth desires.
How To Use Wild Growth Hair Oil?
You can use Wild Growth Hair Oil on both damp and dry hair while how you apply the oil, and the amount you should use will depend according to what results you aim to get and what your hair type is. Keep on reading below on how to get the most out of this hair oil.
1. Applying Hair Oil On Damp Hair
If you have coarse hair:
Split your hair into four different parts and massage about 15 – 20 drops of hair oil on every section.
Next, thoroughly rub in oil on your scalp but make sure it doesn’t get saturated.
Leave it for three to five minutes to allow your scalp to fully absorb the oil before you detangle or brush the oil through your hair.
If you have fine hair:
Drop five to ten drops of oil onto your palms and spread it in your entire hair and scalp.
Let the oil soak for three to five minutes and use a brush or comb to distribute the oil evenly.
You can leave as is following application or you can keep on combing your hair every three to five minutes until you hair is already fully air dried; this way, you will reduce the amount of oil present on your scalp.
2. Applying Hair Oil On Dry Hair
If you have coarse hair:
Carefully apply the oil on the areas of your scalp with flakiness or where the dryness occurs. If you want, you can use the oil to fight your hair’s frizziness.
If you have fine hair:
Wet your hands before you add three to ten drops onto your palms. Apply the oil to the thickest parts of your hair and gradually make your way to areas with thinner growth.
Leave the oil on your hair for three to five minutes before you start brushing it. Keep on brushing every three to five minutes to get rid of any oil residue in your scalp and to make maximum oil absorption possible.
Pros And Cons Of Wild Growth Hair Oil
So I will be breaking down here what I like and don’t like about this product to help you in making the best decision in purchasing this product.
What I like
It only requests a small amount. Unlike other products that require using so many products just to get results, this hair oil only needs a few drops to start seeing the result. This will absolutely save you so much money.
It is priced low. Speaking of saving, this product is definitely a steal since you can purchase it so far lesser that most hair treatments for damaged and thinning hair.
It only uses safe ingredients. Reading the ingredients listed above is absolutely a comforting experience than reading the ingredients of other hair care products made from chemicals that we can’t even pronounce. The ingredients are safe and have already been proven to be effective.
It will dry your hair faster. One thing I noticed while using this hair oil is that I only need lesser time to dry my hair after taking a bath. It is very convenient as I can save so much time, plus I no longer need to blow dry my hair, so it spares my hair from being exposed to heat.
What I Don’t Like
It doesn’t smell good. I find the scent to be a bit strong, but I haven’t heard any users who stop using the product just because of its scent.
So if you are longing to grow your hair longer and healthier in a natural way, then I highly recommend Wild Growth Hair Oil for you. The safe, natural ingredients used in this hair oil is really effective, and the company who is producing this product is trustworthy enough being in the business for more than 30 years already.